Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A college grad with nothing to do

So this blogging thing is new to me, but I figure I need to be doing something this summer, so why not blog?! I graduated from Western Kentucky University just a few weeks ago. I thought that graduation would bring a sense of peace, but I was wrong. Sure it's nice knowing I have a degree, but I think it's more stressful not having a job. People ask me almost daily if I've found a job and daily I have to tell them "no". It's very stressful, but I figure a job will come and until then I should stop worrying and just enjoy my time off.
I haven't done much since graduation. I still work at the gym occasionally, but for the must part I have no obligations. I have been able to get things done around the house. I campaigned for Jeff Cooke as people headed to vote in the primaries. I've been able to enjoy lunch with friends I haven't seen in way too long. I was able to see Ronnie, Kelly, Ella, and Kendall this past Sunday. I've been able to do a lot of things I was too busy to do before, and I've enjoyed it so much!
Soon I will begin babysitting Jamie. Jamie is Daniel's cousin and he is a hoot! I was his babysitter last year and I enjoyed my time with him. I'm really excited about watching him again this summer. I'll be sure to post all his funny stories on here, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment